Welcome to Gem City Veterinary Services
COVID-19 Update: For the most current information regarding COVID-19 and your pet please visit https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
Dear Valued Clients,
Your health, the health of your pets, and our team members’ healthy is of utmost importance to us. We have been closely monitoring information about the COVID-19 virus as it has evolved, especially from the CDC and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). Our goal is to continue providing needed care to your beloved pets while doing everything in our power to mitigate the chances of contracting or spreading the COVID-19 virus within our facility.
To provide a safe environment for our clients and staff your experience a Gem City Veterinary Services will be different than what you’re used to until further notice.
Only Gem City Vet Staff will be allowed in the building until further notice.
Once you arrive in the parking lot please call from you car to alert the staff to your arrival. Due to the increased call volume, if the phone goes to voice mail – please do not leave a message. Try to call again, if the lines remain busy please knock on the west lobby windows or ring the door bell inside the entry way.
- A technician will check you in over the phone.
- The technician will then meet your pet at your car and accompany your pet into the treatment area for the exam and/or procedure.
- The Doctor or technician will call you once the exam or procedure is done.
- Payments will be taken over the phone
Medication and Food Pick Up: We will continue ‘curb-side’ service for medication and food pick up until further notice.
- All medications and food pick ups will be delivered to you car, call once you arrive in the parking lot.
- Payments will be taken over the phone.
We want to always be there for you and your pet family, and to do so, we are taking these steps to keep our team and our community healthy. Thank you for your cooperation.